Rumour mongering

Jeremy Wise wrote:
> Any truth in the rumour that your are getting or looking for a new
> resident?

Jeremy, it would be news to me if we were.  I'm not at band for the next 3
weeks (just weekdays though) due to being in Slough through work (but
staying in High Wycombe), so I wouldn't know anyway.  I'd probably hear it
on the list first !!  I'll be back up this weekend doing Whit Friday with
B&R, and I'm sure David Hirst will still be conducting.

It's not a tactic of yours is it to start a rumour to oust David Hirst so
that you can come back ?????????????

Keep the controversial, and entertaining, emails coming :-)

Martin.

ps. are there any bandswomen out there who would like to liven up my stay
in High Wycombe, its a bit dull !!  Only joking !!  Seriously though, I've
brought my sop down with me and wouldn't mind sitting in on rehearsal or
two with a band in the area.