Re: Spelling Police(now stiff lips)

Thanks for that Norm, in spite of you being from down south (from me) I
hope that you are learning a little as these subjects go back and forth.You
now know that the Trumpets up here are longer and bigger than yours,as are
most things here.Have you noticed that we Aussies seem to be able to have a
good stouch without resorting to personalities and we can  LOL at ourselves
and others without offence. To me this is what the list is
about,sharing,criticising ,pulling apart ,and helping each other without it
getting out of hand.

Now Norm!! Whats this I hear about some of your bands coming north to get
points for the computor rankings, I didn't think you agreed with them down
there(computor rankings).%$#$%@#, did I hear

Finally, if the U K band people keep up this stiff upper lip stuff I might
have to vote for a "Republic"

Ron Grice
Professional Spooner
Newcastle.  Aus.