Re: Versatility and Doubling (was Vibrato) -Reply

It's interesting that you should mention the "quasi tromba" back row bit
in Force of Destiny, as I was thinking about that and it's relevance to
using new instruments in the band - has anyone tried playing this
particular entry using "real" trumpets rather than cornets played without
vibrato?  It seems to me that this might have some interesting results....

Bye now,
Howard  (I don't have a signature file, and even if I did it would only
say "bad cornet for several dodgy bands")