RE: Rumour mongering

Martin/ All
	Haslemere Town Band are a 4th section band, and rehearse Monday and
Thursday evenings at Beacon Hill, Haslemere (about 50 miles (1 hour ?) away
from High Wycombe). All are welcome to come along to any rehearsals.

Please Email me first and I will supply directions, make sure music is
available etc., sorry Nigel !

Regards
Graham Wade
Musical Director, Haslemere Town Band