Re: Anthem - Queen of Australia

Adrian,  That arrangement was done by Bob Curnow (no relation to Jim) and
there is a cassette (maybe CD) available of a live concert from that tour.
It was because of the way that it went over in the UK, that in 1972, Stan
Kenton recorded a double album (LPs) of 39 different anthems from all
around the world.  All of the arrangements were done by Bob Curnow however,
by this time Stan was no longer using mellophoniums.  Regards.............

Mark Freeh
(NYC)