High Wycombe

Dear all,

Apologies to all who live (or used to live) in High Wycombe for my comment
re it being a bit dull.  I'm sure its a lovely place, I haven't been out
and explored it yet, so I'm not really in a position to comment.  I was
actually referring to the hotel where I am staying which is not cheap but
is .  I was emailed by a local bandsman (Gerry Whitlow - hello Gerry)
who put me in my place.

See you all around, keep smiling :-)

Martin.