Everyones favourite Scotsman in Yorkshire

On Wed, 3 Jun 1998, Cameron Mabon wrote:

> On Wed, 3 Jun 1998, Alastair Wheeler wrote:
>
> > What time do you finish?
>
> 5.30pm, at the zoology department on South Parks Road - as it is a
> practical exam, it has to be done in the lab as opposed to the Exam
> Schools. I have to go from the zoology department to Jesus College, where
> lots of people will throw water on my head, and thence to the pub for a
> few hours before Biology Dinner at 7.30pm (with free wine all night - oh
> dear).

What actually happened was that Cameron had a bottle of Champagne and a
bottle of archers (provided by me and Howard) before 7 o-clock, and still
beat me at pool four times. I presume things went seriously downhill after
this.

> The train for Yorkshire leaves at 9.15am on Friday morning. Oh deary dear.

Watch out for Reindeer brass!  Cameron will be playing bottom 3rd cornet
with this scratch 4th section band, on the grounds of complete physical
and mental incompetence.  He's easy to spot, as he is 6 foot 7 tall and
walks like John Cleese.

--
  Alastair Wheeler
  Euphonium & Trombone				   Fundamental Brass