Re: article in the Daily Telegraph

Alec......

I'm sorry if you thought I was blaming you for that comment.  I know you
were just reporting what you read. I was only trying to set the record
straight and present the real facts.  I'm glad you brought it up, as it
seems to have created a new theme on concert promotion, something that is a
problem world wide.

Mark Freeh
(NYC)