Re: Promotion is essential

The Stocksbridge tour was promoted in the band press extensively for five
months before they arrived.

Stocksbridge played to full houses in Traralgon and Bendigo, two provincial
towns on their tour circuit.

In Sydney, where there had been radio advertising and all, the turnout was
disappointing. You can't say people did not know Stocksbridge were in town.

But I agree, Grimethorpe will not have the same problems.

Chris Earl