Re: National Finals test - piece

Peter Younghusband wrote:

> > Songs for B.L. is guaranteed to remove any unwanted guests or upset your
> > neighbours.

> Too right! Perhaps we could ask the list just how many fans BL has?

Sorry, Monkey, I'm a BL fan, and not ashamed to admit it. (sounds like
we are a small fan club, though :))
I came back to the UK in 1995 when it was the Nationals test-piece, and
was really impressed. It sounded particularly good in the RAH acoustic
too.

> Mmmmm.....I thought Isiah was very good - can't remember the other two.

I thought Isaiah 40 was very "bitty", it has some good moments, but
nothing really develops, it just goes from one motif to another. IMHO
Not that I'm an expert in harmonic analysis or anything :)

Cheers,
Ade