Re: Promotion is essential - our next Concert.

Yes Connie, there is a similar thing to bands here in OZ.
Plus they have to have a separate bank a/c for monies donated as tax deductions.
Those tax deduc. monies can not be used to pay salaries or the like.
The constituion must contain a wind up clause that states all assets will go to a
like organisation.
But wait............theres more...................
This should spur the principal solo cornet of the current champion band, and
sometime legal person, into action-----
Just thought, they probably get 'bigger' deductions in Newcastle, eh Ron. <*~))

--
Norm.
Music is my first love, after Jan and the billies.