Re: Debate on Masters results

mulling over the concept of asking the adjudicator (assuming one knows wh=
he/she/they are beforehand) what they will be looking for in the winning

I can't really see the point in this. If all bands did it you could have
performances very similar in interpretation thereby taking away the
conductors 'flair'. <Incidentally I enjoy rehearsals where the conductor
tries something new in interpretation/dynamics etc>.

Would appreciate comments from others.

Craig Bennett.