Instruments for sale

Folks,

I am revisiting a subject which we discussed some time ago, but there was
little support for at the time. Things have changed now, not least that we can
now boast some 475 members, so I'm asking if there'd be interest in adding an
Instruments for Sale facility to the Brass Bands on the Internet page. As
always there'd be no charge, as always I'd reserve the right to charge and
personal adverts only would be accepted.

Comments? I'll take silence to mean that there's no interest!

--
Nigel Horne. Arranger, Composer, Conductor, Typesetter.
Keeper of the brass band group of the Internet.