Re: NSW Central Coast Entertainment Contest

> The entertainment was most enjoyable (even the concert bands, Norm :-) ).
> How they expect to get a balanced sound with 6 trumpets, 12 clarinets, 4
> trombones, 2 euphos and ONE bass beats me, but the University of Newcastle
> concert band sounded not too bad at all. I noticed that the arrangements
> avoided much tutti playing of the woodwinds - good move!

NOW HEAR YE! NOW HEAR YE!Phillip Anderton is a hypocrite. : ))
We were having a cleansing ale together a few weeks ago and after the 9th, he
'confessed' he also played in a concert band, his son plays the black squeeky
thing, and they both enjoyed it.
NOW HEAR YE!!!!!
Gotcha mate LOL
--
Norm.
Music is my first love, after Jan and the billies.