Brass band Forum Chat Line

Hi folks, I'm. back on the list at last.  I've just tried out the Brass
Band Forum chat line from the Official Brass Band site run by Nigel
Horne but had no response.  No idea what time it is around the world but
its 5:00am here in Melbourne.  Perhaps I'll try again at a more
respectable hour next time.  Could be interesting.

The formal address for the forum is:
www.delphi.com/dir-app/chat/forumchat.asp?sigdir=3Dbrassband

Cheers,
Roy Taylor