Re: Songs for BL (was National Test Piece)

In message <E0yj6CS-0007F2-00@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Alec Gallagher
<alec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes

Sorry Alec, you're on your own here about BL. Rarely have I wasted as
much time and effort as I did on that piece of junk. If you can count
the 11th demisemiquaver of the 7th triplet of a 13/8 bar and then play
it with an acciacatura at accented ppp in the middle of the Royal Albert
Hall as a complete solo, then well done!

We'll dig it out of the wheelie bin next rehearsal and you'll see what I
mean.

Mem RK - Brilliant. Lets get that one out too.

Cheers

" I survived BL - just " Kev.
>Cheers
>Alec