Re: Anthem - Queen of Australia

On Wed, 10 Jun 1998, Norm Harris wrote:

> [...]

'Scuse me, but doesn't the Welsh anthem get a say in this?  Or the fact
that rather a lot of us speak a completely different language??  Roll on
Welsh independence..... We had the act of union forced on us, and written
in constitutionally so tricksily no-one would bat an eyelid - except some
people who get to study it for A-level...
Our national anthem is very, very beautiful, and works best with a brass
band, which is very nice.......

 And well done to the Aussie Rugby team.   What a wonderful,
wonderful, heartening, happy happy win.  I love you all!!
Love
Beth, Welsh Baritone (!)