Re: Instruments for sale

Nigel Horne wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I'm asking if there'd be interest in adding an Instruments for Sale
> facility to the Brass Bands on the Internet page.

Nigel,

Sounds like a great idea. I'm trying to sell my Yamaha CC tuba, so here
it is.
Yamaha YCB661 professional
5 rotary valves
Good cond, virtually plays itself!
NZ$6000 or US$3000 or 2000 quid (A good time to buy, as the NZ dollar is
worth absolutely squat at present)

Yours in somewhat nauseating anticipation,
Adrian