Re: Anthem - Queen of Australia

Don't hold back you guys.
Yes Norm,  many many, many versions... one of my favorite versions is by
Whitney Houston arranged by John Clayton, Jr. and released on CD on the
ARISTA label along with "America The Beautiful," an arrangement inspired by
Ray Charles. And by the way,  many Americans feel that "America the
Beautiful" should be our National anthem including me.  And Norm, since you
were interested in Carmen Dragon, he did a fantastic arrangement on it as
well.

Mark Freeh
(NYC)