Re: Instruments for sale

In message <22058@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Nigel Horne
<njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
> not least that we can
>>now boast some 475 members, <
<<snip>>
>>so I'm asking if there'd be interest in adding an
>Instruments for Sale facility to the Brass Bands on the Internet
page.<<

Sounds a very good idea Nigel....I'll vote yes for this...thanks for
this and your efforts providing us with the list :-))

Is there any further details you can give us on the 475 members
subscribed to the list? I realise that this is probably changing
frequently as members can subscribe and unsubscribe plus there may be an
element that by subscribing members don't necessarily agree to having
their personal details broadcast?

Anyway...perhaps some split of where members are? Seem to be mainly UK
and Australia/New Zealand?

Thanks again

Mike Smith
2nd Baritone