Re: Instruments for sale

On Wed, 10 Jun 1998, Nigel Horne wrote:

> > Is there any further details you can give us on the 475 members
> > subscribed to the list?....
> > .... plus there may be an
> > element that by subscribing members don't necessarily agree to having
> > their personal details broadcast?
>
> I suspect that'd break the data protection act.

When I was subscribed to the Tubaeuph list, I know its list-processor had
a command to supply a list of the members email adresses.  I can't
remember if you had to give your name on subscribing, so it might have got
that too.  Perhaps Phil Green can remember?

(the server was in America, this may mean the legalities are different?)

--
  Alastair Wheeler
  Euphonium & Trombone				   Fundamental Brass