AW: AW: Instruments for sale

Hi,

that's the reason why I was talking about hosting such Web-Sides in
Germany.
Actually I am working at a Internet provider located close to Frankfurt.
I would suggest to host such images and the appropriate sides for free,
in hat case that anybody will be responsible for all the changes.

How about this?

Bjoern Schneberger
Brass Band Habitzheim

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----