Re: Anthem - Queen of Australia

On Wed, 10 Jun 1998, lennardrenouf wrote:

> [...]

They aren't part of Britain, but I think the 'British Isles' as a
geographical entity comprises the island of Ireland, although it is a
separate country, with its own language (one of the Celtic 'Q' languages).
Eire is a separate country, which Ulster used to be a part of - in old
myths we are told of the 5 counties of Ireland......
Beth