New Music - Concert programmes

Dear All

I have to confess that I have great difficulty in choosing new music to
play. Unless I can get to hear something first I often buy something that
looks good on paper only to find that it's in the wrong key or badly
arranged.

Can anyone suggest any good concert starters and finishers for a good Champ
section band? This would be much appreciated and I am happy to reciprocate
with a list of items that I have used and found to go down well.

As a general rule I find that the Goff Richards, Howard Snell, Ray Farr
arrangements work really well and others by Alan Fernie and Adrian Drover
appeal greatly.

What I am looking for in particular is the follow up to the Pines of Rome,
Elsa, Tchaik 4 type finishers which have been so popular. Any ideas?

Jeremy