Reply: instruments for sale and demographic breakdown

Nigel wrote:

I did post a demographic breakdown a few months ago. If people are interested
I would be happy to post an up to date one.
<<<<

Nigel,

If I understand it right I would be interested indeed who's on the list
actually. I am surprised sometimes, I seem to be one of the only Belgian members
on the list because I never read any other Belgian reactions.  But if I post
something to this list criticising (if I may) other (Belgian) bands, composers,
rules, events or whatever, people come and see me to tell my comments are almost
immediately circulating around the Belgian and even the Dutch brassband world,
well well..
So I am curious about the silent and well-hidden spies in the list.

Come up and show your/their face!

Edy Van Asch

--
Nigel Horne. Arranger, Composer, Conductor, Typesetter.
Keeper of the brass band group of the Internet.