Re: New Music - Concert programmes

What about Keith Wilkinsons Cappricio Espagnole?

----------
From: JEREMY P WISE <jeremy.wise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: New Music - Concert programmes
Date: 10 June 1998 22:46

Thanks to all the contributions so far. Keep them coming.

The problem is, all of the pieces mentioned so far, I have used. With a
band that does a lot of concert work repertoire gets eaten up rapidly. What
I am ideally looking for are some of the more obscure or very recent
arrangements that have not been done to death.

I am trying Ray Farrs Khachaturian 3 at the moment and quite like it but
it's more a player than audience pleaser. I have done Rodney Newtons
Spanish Impressions which is nice music but not enough of a finisher.

Any more suggestions welcome.

Jeremy