From: Tim Morgan
Sent: 10 June 1998 18:34
To: brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Musical Queries

Dear all,
     I need some help tracking down a couple of pieces...firstly, at
Brass Explosion in Symphony Hall a few years ago, Dyke played a piece
for band and narrator...I think it was Henry V by Ralph Vaughan
Williams...anyone know if I'm right?

Secondly, I've heard that Goff Richards has arranged 'I Will Follow Him'
for trombone trio...anyone know who it's published by?  I'm guessing
Studio, but I'd be grateful if someone could confirm or deny that.

NB - I need to get hold of them for a concert on July 4th, so I need any
info. ASAP.  Replies to me privately please, save clogging up the list.

Thanks in anticipation,
Tim

--
Tim Morgan, Bass Trombone, Woolley Pritchard Sovereign Brass.
http://www.fylde.demon.co.uk/sov/sov.htm