Re: Reply: instruments for sale and demographic breakdown

Edy Van Asch wrote:

> If I understand it right I would be interested indeed who's on the list
> actually. I am surprised sometimes, I seem to be one of the only Belgian
members
> on the list because I never read any other Belgian reactions.  But if I
post
> something to this list criticising (if I may) other (Belgian) bands,
composers,
> rules, events or whatever, people come and see me to tell my comments are
almost
> immediately circulating around the Belgian and even the Dutch brassband
world,
> well well..
> So I am curious about the silent and well-hidden spies in the list.
>
> Come up and show your/their face!

Edy,

I suspect there are a lot of people on the list who sit there and see what
everyone is saying about everyone else, without ever submitting (maybe they
don't want their email addresses being made public ??).  I know of at least
a coupe of very high profile band people who are on the list but never
submit, so to everyone on the list, be careful what you say about others,
it may come back to haunt you one day !!!!!!!

Martin.

ps. if Phillip McCann is on the list, I think you are great :-)