Re: Whales

On Sat, 13 Jun 1998, Peter wrote:

> > Interesting biologists you have in England.  I was always taught they were
> > mammals....:-)
> > Beth
> >

> Hehehehehe......
>
> What's this daft note about Emily's cat?

Oh my.  Has _no-one_ in the world ever heard of the wonderful "Bagpuss"???
One of the best children's programmes ever made, right up there with Mr
Ben and King Rollo!!!!!  ANd _miles_ better than "Cities of Gold" (Cameron
may well kill me for that one......)
My signature file is what the narrator used to say about Bagpuss, once
he'd lost his magical powers and gone back to sleep.  I think it's quite
cute.
And if you will excuse me, I think it's time for my dried frog
pills....:-)

Love
Beth

	"All in all, he's just an old, saggy cloth cat.  Baggy,
	 and a bit loose at the seams.  But Emily loved him."