Re: Anthem - Queen of Australia

On Sat, 13 Jun 1998, Mark Tarry wrote:

> Is this the brass band mailing list........or the sad welsh git mailing
> list?

Oh dear.  Still smarting from your rugby team's _76-0_ defeat, are we????
Getting bichier by the minute, dear.....:-):-)
Tunisia!!!
See you all at the rugby world cup next year!
Love
Beth, having left herself open to some nasty rugby comments!

> From: Natalie Purdie <truffle_89@xxxxxxxxx>
> To: brass-band <brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: Anthem - Queen of Australia
> Date: 12 June 1998 18:18
>
> Wales rules the world!

	"All in all, he's just an old, saggy cloth cat.  Baggy,
	 and a bit loose at the seams.  But Emily loved him."