Wondering.... about Kidderminster Brass Band

Anyone out there know what happened to the Kidderminster Brass Band?

I know Stourport Band is still going (used to dep for them on occasions many
years ago) but cannot find any trace of my old band.

Thanks
Dave

David Milsom   David.Milsom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx