Re: Anthem - Queen of Australia

Seems the English think that a sheep is a leisure centre in Wales!!

Perhaps they should  think about it again shoudln't they  on a cold
winter's night!!

Nos da!

Natalie

Any  ex / present NYBBW players on this list??
Ysbyty Gwynedd!!!

---Bethan Jenkins  wrote:

> On Fri, 12 Jun 1998, Natalie Purdie wrote:
>
> > Wales rules the world!
> >
> > Well almost but we'll get there - Imean  - how owuld the world
survive
> > without
> >
> >   a) TomJones
>
> The coolest man on the planet
>
> >    b)  Leeks
>
> Good, healthy food.  Unfortunately spawned MAx Bayce...:-)
>
> >     c) Sheep!!
> >

> Clothing for everyone!!!!  It is because of Wales that everyone's
warm,
> healthy, happy and entertained.......
> Tunisia look like a good team to support....<duck>
>

> > I give as good as I get!
>
> Here here!!!!
>
> Hwyl nawr.....
> Beth

> "All in all, he's just an old, saggy cloth cat.  Baggy,
>  and a bit loose at the seams.  But Emily loved him."

'help' to
> listserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

==
The more it snows tiddley pom ....The more it GOES tiddley pom
The more it GOES tiddley pom On Snowing
And nobody KNOWS tiddley pom     How cold my TOES tiddley pom
How cold my TOES tiddley pom Are growing..
Winnie is my Hero!!