Re: Anthem - Queen of Australia

On Sat, 13 Jun 1998, Natalie Purdie wrote:

> Seems the English think that a sheep is a leisure centre in Wales!!

Dreadful the stereotypes these English have, isn't it??  Wandering around
with their bowler hats and stiff upper lips, talking all posh. :-)
(PS - for the benefit of the rest of you, that's irony....:-))

> Perhaps they should  think about it again shoudln't they  on a cold
> winter's night!!

Too  true.  Winter?  HA!  They don't know they were born...mutter...
grumble:-)

> Nos da!

Bore da!

> Natalie
>

> Any  ex / present NYBBW players on this list??

Yes, actually, I was.  For last year, at least.  I couldn't make the
audition a few weeks back......
Bye now
Beth

> Ysbyty Gwynedd!!!

	"All in all, he's just an old, saggy cloth cat.  Baggy,
	 and a bit loose at the seams.  But Emily loved him."