Re: Anthem - Queen of Australia

On Sat, 13 Jun 1998, Mark Tarry wrote:

> It shows the mentality of the welsh when the only program on tv they can
> relate to is Bagpuss............

Nope, it just means we know what quality kids TV is, not the rubbish they
put on nowadays!!!  Bagpuss was a classic of the genre.  And I like cats.
Does anyone Welsh on this list remember "Ffalabalam"?!
Tunisia for the World cup!
Bethan

	"All in all, he's just an old, saggy cloth cat.  Baggy,
	 and a bit loose at the seams.  But Emily loved him."