Taking umbrage

Norm Harris wrote:

>Mate, please don't take umbrage. We're not having a go at you or anybody.
This forum
>is about the exchange of knowledge and ideas.

No umbrage taken. I'm happy to ignore the myopia of most Conservtorium
brass musicians and include top brass bands in my list of quality musicial
ensembles. Its just that, despite having heard a few "A-grade" concert
bands and wind ensembles of various construction, I'm yet to be impressed.

Which is the best "concert" band in Australia, Norm? Next time they have a
concert or are in a contest I will go along with an open mind hoping to be
inspired.

Phil.

Philip Anderton			Phone: +61 2 9316 8301
Warringah Concert Brass
Sydney, Australia

Web: http://www.optom.unsw.edu.au/public/other/wcb.htm
Old photos: http://www.optom.unsw.edu.au/public/bbhistory/bbh.htm