Re: Aw jees Norm & Adrian

On 13 Jun, Norm Harris <normal@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  The point here Phil is that wind bands have other voices in a similar,
> if not same, register as the tuba, and are often used in concert with
> their families. These other bass instruments also offer a greater
> variety of bottom end colour.

Ah yes, colour. Now we're back to the subject of trumpets, french horns,
more than one flugel, self sufficient trombone section etc., etc.,
intergrated into the brass band. Nah, let's keep it organ-like monotone,
the way it's always been.

BTW, this is just a light hearted comment. We do not need to start
another heated thread.

Adrian ;-)

--
 /    \ _| (_)___   _____ ADRIAN DROVER