Re: Wondering.... about Kidderminster Brass Band

In message <01bd96fb$b5e23360$LocalHost@twleckuj>, David Milsom
<David.Milsom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
>Anyone out there know what happened to the Kidderminster Brass Band?
>
>I know Stourport Band is still going (used to dep for them on occasions many
>years ago) but cannot find any trace of my old band.

Hi David,

Don't know what happened to Kidderminster for sure as I'm in Stourport
Band but only joined in 1996. From info since I've joined it may be that
Kidderminster became the Banks Brewery Band? If I'm correct in this
we've inherited the Banks Band jackets and now rehearse at The Fountain
pub just outside Kidderminster so probably the band is no more?

I'll check it out at rehearsal on Tuesday with some of the "oldies" in
the band and post back to you ;-)

I'll also mention your name and see who remembers you!<G>. When we're
you playing for Kidderminster and depping for us?

Regards

Mike Smith
2nd Baritone & Treasurer
Stourport-on-Severn Brass Band