Re: Brighouse CD

-----Original Message-----
From: Steef Klepke <Klepke.sp@xxxxxxxxx>
To: brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 15 June 1998 22:48
Subject: Brighouse CD

>Hi there
>
>Can anyone tells me the repertoire of the newest Brighouse and Rastrick CD
>featuring Robert Venables as cornet soloist? And also where it is
>available?
>
>Thanks in advance!
>
>Steef

I hope I'm not stealing the thunder of the member of B & R who frequents
this list (Martin Irwin), but from the advert in this month's Brass Band
World magazine, I can tell you that the programme of Exaltation is:

Blenheim Flourishes (Curnow);  I'd Rather Have Jesus (Himes); Jubilance
(Himes); Pictures of Perfection (Willetts); La Virgen de la Macarena
(Mendez); Trumpet Call (Downie); Phantom of the Opera (Lloyd Webber); Cornet
Concerto (D Wright); Jesus Keeps Me Near the Cross (Redhead); Joyous Song
(Phillips); Shine As the Light (Graham); Blessed Assurance (Bulla).

>From Fletcher House Productions Ltd., PO Box 41, Leeds LS10 4XQ.
Tel: +44 (0) 113 272 0350     Fax: +44 (0) 7070 714700

Alec