Re: Disney Fantasy vs Disney Spectacular

In message <3584E27B.E5566823@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Peter
<monkey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
>What's Disney Spectacular?
>
>Monkey

OK...I'll be a bit clearer this time. :)  Goff Richards's Disney
Spectacular is the long awaited sequel to Disney Fantasy.  As the latter
has formed a staple part of most bands repertoire for the last ten years
or so, I was wondering whether this new work could live up to the
standards set by its predecessor!  A bit of light hearted relief if you
will from the mind numbing threads we've seen recently.  It features Be
Our Guest and Beauty And The Beast from the cartoon of the same name, A
Spoonful of Sugar from Mary Poppins, Belle Notte from Lady and the
Tramp, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo from Cinderella, A Whole New World from
Aladdin, and Under The Sea from The Little Mermaid (with optional steel
pan part).

Hope I've made things clearer :)
--
Tim Morgan, Bass Trombone, Woolley Pritchard Sovereign Brass.
http://www.fylde.demon.co.uk/sov/sov.htm