Re: Disney Fantasy vs Disney Spectacular

Disney Spectacular is the new release from Studio Music. It's been
advertised for six months but has only been released in the last fortnight.

Arranged., like Fantasy by Goff Richards, it has Be Our Guest, Beauty and
the Beast, Bella Notte, Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo, A Spoonful of Sugar, Under the
Sea and A Whole New World.

I haven't played or conducted it yet but like Fantasy, Spectacular has
plenty of work in it. A pretty long work (my guess would be around 10
minutes may be more) it isn't cheap.

Spectacular comes with a full score which is a good trend emerging for new
releases out of Studio Music.

After the releases of Hercules and Cruela de Vil, Disney Spectacular is
another fine arrangement if you are not Disneyed out.

Chris Earl
Muso's Media
Australia's Band World