Re: Wondering.... about Kidderminster Brass Band

M.A.Smith wrote:

> Don't know what happened to Kidderminster for sure as I'm in Stourport
> Band but only joined in 1996. From info since I've joined it may be
> that Kidderminster became the Banks Brewery Band?

Actually, Banks's Brewery used to be the Hanger Motors Band until the
sponsorship from the brewery in the early/mid '80s

> I'll also mention your name and see who remembers you!<G>. When we're
> you playing for Kidderminster and depping for us?

I depped for Kidderminster in '87 when they nearly cleaned up 2 sections
at Milton Keynes, but I haven't heard much about them since I left
England ('90). It seems not many people from the West Midlands band
scene are on the list.
Get onto it you guys!

Cheers,
Ade