Concert announcments

 Fundamental Brass 'the world's finest brass quintet with eight players'

 Bletchingdon church (north Oxfordshire)
 Friday July 3rd      7:30pm
 programme to be announced

 Some church in Salisbury (!)
 Saturday July 4th    7:15pm?
 programme to be announced

 Fundamental Brass is Oxford's longest running and most successful brass
 ensemble, formed in October 1995.  In October 1996, we won the first OU
 Music Society chamber music competition, and in April 1997 toured Germany
 and Holland. Members of the group have played with many ensembles at the
 highest level, five of us currently play for the City of Oxford band, one
 of the finest brass bands in the south east of England.

 Fundamental Brass has an extremely varied repertoire which, unlike many
 quintets isn't all deathly serious and/or modern!  A normal concert will
 include classical 'lollipops', pop and jazz tunes, showtunes and music
 from the cinema, and even 'brass band favourites' :)

 For more information, see our homepage on
				  http://www.new.ox.ac.uk./~alastair/fun/

--
  Alastair Wheeler
  Euphonium & Trombone				   Fundamental Brass