Re: Brass Band mail filtering

I've got the Inbox Assistant to put everything where "To" contains
"brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" to move to a folder called Brass Band News.
Seems to work for 95% of the notes - although there are a few that slip the
net!!

Have I got this correct ??

just put the brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx next to the To in the inbox
assistant & move all to my Brass Band folder ??

Do I put anything in the subject bit eg. brass band or on the From part of
the inbox assistant ?

I hope I am nearly there !!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy Moore  -  andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Planted Aquarium Tank Fanatic &
BBb Tuba Player in the Poulton-le-Fylde Brass Band:-

http://www.ascot.u-net.com/home/Band.htm