Mouthpieces - Denis Wick or Vincent Bach ?

I am a BBb Bass player in a UK band & I went off Denis Wick mouthpieces
years ago.

The main problem I found was the plating - sure they helped to produce a
decent quality sound but my spit/saliva soon destroyed the plating & it
simply feel off.

I wont be going back onto a Wick unless the quality of plating has got
better.

Only my opinion of course.

Andy Moore  -  andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Planted Aquarium Tank Fanatic &
BBb Tuba Player in the Poulton-le-Fylde Brass Band:-

http://www.ascot.u-net.com/home/Band.htm