Re: Brass Band mail filtering

To answer your request --

1. Create a folder to put your brass band messages in:-

File->Folder->New Folder

Call it something like "Brass Band Messages"

2. Set up the filter:-

Tools -> Inbox assistant

then click Add and set up the following two fields:

a) To: brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

b) Check "Move To", click "folder" and navigate to your new folder (e.g.
"Brass Band Messages") created in step1 above

3. Click OK three times to complete the setting.

Hope that helps

Carole Spry
BBb Bass  GEC Marconi Avionics Brass Band