New Music -Concert Programmes

Hi all,
While our regular is watching his Scottish team lose in France, we have
a substitute MD called Colin Lord who is a fine soprano/cornet player,
but more importantly for the list members, he is also a fine arranger of
BB music.  We recently played his arrangement of the Rocky IV theme
which would make an excellent concert opener.

He's about to subscribe to the list but meantime if anyone wants to know
how to contact him, drop me an email and I'll pass it on.

Cheers,
Roy Taylor,
City of Greater Dandenong Band
email: rtaylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx