Re: Mouthpieces - Denis Wick or Vincent Bach ?

I agree with Jeremy, I have a Giardinelli M P for my Bass Trom. It has a nylon
screwable rim as well as a gold plated rim. I use the gold plated the most. The
nylon is and has been quite suitable when playing outside especially on Nov
11th when it is our Rememberance Day and it is always cold. One of the more
recent times it was -20 Celcius. We wrap up our instruments with scarves and
various other things as well a mixing wood alcohol with valve oil. Not very
tasteful to say the least. It makes one not want to drink for sure.
I do like the Giarinelli though and am quite comfortable with it and my sound.
L White