Mouthpieces & Bass players out there

Hi all,

Following my last remarks about the quality of plating on Denis Wick &
Vincent Bach mouthpieces I think the general consensus of opinion is that
the plating on the Wicks is still poor (silver plated better than brass
plated though).

I play a BBb Bass - what mouthpieces are you bass players using out there ??
Especially those of you who use a Bach.

My pedal notes are not what they might be - anyone know any good ones ?

Andy Moore  -  andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Planted Aquarium Tank Fanatic &
BBb Tuba Player in the Poulton-le-Fylde Brass Band:-

http://www.ascot.u-net.com/home/Band.htm