Re: Mouthpieces - Denis Wick or Vincent Bach ?

On Fri, 19 Jun 1998 D.LANCASTER@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> ...and if you don't believe him there's an excellent picture of Darryl in this
> week's British Bandsman!

Autographed copies available from the usual address! :-)

> Can you march as well with the GG???

Yes, It's designed as a forward facing (on the shoulder) Marching
instrument, for use in American-style Drum Corps.

> Did you win the prize for the most vertically incompatible trombone
> section?

I hope so! It's taken us years to get a solo trombone player who is half
the height of the bass tromb. :-)

> Nice to meet you (briefly) Darryl - hope you had a good evening out on
> Whit Friday.

Nice to meet you, David. We played at 12 contests - I've still got the
bruises to prove it. I'm not marching with a BBb again! [Well, not until
the next time I get asked! :-)] All in all, a good night out. Not to be
missed, etc.

Darryl

		Darryl Rayner   drayner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

		EEb Bass Tuba	Rowntree Brass Band (York)
EEb Bass Tuba	Svengali Big Band (Birmingham)
EEb Bass Tuba	CyberBand 1996 & 1997