Re: Mouthpieces & Bass players out there

On Sat, 20 Jun 1998, A M Moore wrote:

> I play a BBb Bass - what mouthpieces are you bass players using out there ??
> Especially those of you who use a Bach.

Vincent Bach 7 on BBb Bass. I can't play in the lower register on anything
smaller. It may be because I've got a big mouth. :-)

> My pedal notes are not what they might be - anyone know any good ones ?

Pedal C (concert pitch) on the Eb Bass is quite a good one. I can
overpower the rest of the band on that one! <Big Grin>

Darryl

		Darryl Rayner   drayner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

		EEb Bass Tuba	Rowntree Brass Band (York)
EEb Bass Tuba	Svengali Big Band (Birmingham)
EEb Bass Tuba	CyberBand 1996 & 1997